Regulations for the sale of goods and services by means of distance communication
1. motohobby.pl with headquarters in Krosno, Przemysłowa 19, 62-050 Mosina,
Regon: 302172339, NIP: 7772228391- hereinafter referred to as "motohobby.pl" allows you to buy, goods and services (products), using the electronic network (internet - at www.motohobby.pl)
2. The administrator of personal data is motohobby.pl with its registered office in Krosno, at ul. Przemysłowa 19, 62-050 Mosina
3. Regulations define the rules for buying products in the store.
1. The store using the electronic network allows you to buy goods and services (products) from the store's offer.
2. The sales contract is concluded in Polish between the user using the store, hereinafter referred to as the "Customer", and motohobby.pl
3. Consolidation, security and access to important provisions of contracts concluded by means of distance communication shall take place by printing and handing over to the Customer a receipt or - at his request - a VAT invoice with the delivery of products. Contracts concluded by means of distance communication are subject to the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product.
4. The customer performs in the shop activities related to the selection of products, placing orders and collection of ordered products and payment.
6. The customer can order products as part of distance selling. After placing the order, the customer receives an email confirming that the order has been received by the store, containing a final summary of all important elements of the order as part of distance selling.
7. Information about the price in the store given on the website www.motohobby.pl is binding in the meaning of the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product - from the moment the customer receives an email with confirmation of the order in the course of its processing containing the final specification of the essential elements of the order for the quantity and characteristics specified in the order. The above-mentioned price will not change regardless of changes in prices in the store, which may appear after the "Acceptance to order processing" sent in the next e-mail.
8. Information about products in the store, among others descriptions, technical and functional parameters, prices constitute an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of art. 71 k.c., in accordance with the conditions of the Regulations.
9. Prices of products in the store are given in Polish zlotys and contain all its components, including VAT, customs duties and taxes.
10. The order is realized, if in the order placement phase, the ordered products are available in the warehouses of the company or its suppliers.
11. The customer pays the price for the ordered products when selling at a distance - in cash, at the time of collection or by bank transfer.
1. Products can be delivered to the address indicated in Poland and other countries by courier. Fees for the delivery of products are given in the ordering process. In the absence of information about the shipping price to the destination country, please read it on the store page in the "SHIPPING" tab.
1. Products offered in the store are brand new. The warranty conditions are set by the producers of products or their authorized representatives in Poland. The basis for recognizing the warranty is to have a purchase document.
2. When delivering products, the customer is obliged to check their condition, and any mechanical damage to the products and / or shipments arising during transport should be reported in writing in the presence of the person delivering the product.
3. In the case of products having defects, in particular non-conformity of goods with the contract, the complaints may be submitted in accordance with applicable regulations: at authorized service providers of individual products indicated in warranty cards and in the online store motohobby.pl. The motohobby.pl online store also provides telephone or e-mail information about the method of returning the advertised product and submitting a complaint.
The complaint period is up to 14 days from the date of filing.
4. Each customer who is a consumer within the meaning of Article 22  of the Civil Code and using the online store motohobby.pl is entitled - under the law - to withdraw from the contract for the purchase of goods (services), without giving a reason, within the time specified below.
The statement of withdrawal should be sent to the following address:
motohobby.pl, Krosno, Przemysłowa 19 ,62-050 Mosina, or to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The right to withdraw is granted to the consumer within a deadline of 14 days, which begins on the day the consumer receives the goods. The deadline is deemed met if, prior to its expiry, the consumer sends a declaration of withdrawal from the contract to the address given above.
5. The right to withdraw from the contract concluded by means of distance communication shall not apply to: (1) audio and visual recordings and media recorded on the media after the Customer has removed their original packaging, (2) services with properties specified by the Customer in order or strictly related to his person, (3) services which due to their nature can not be returned or whose subject is quickly corrupted.
6. The store does not accept any parcels sent on delivery.
1. Photos of products placed in the store are examples and serve the presentation of specific models indicated on them. All photos contained in the motohobby.pl website are his property. Their secondary use must be with the consent of the website owner. The use of images without consent entails the legal consequences specified in the regulations.
2. Pursuant to the PWP Act, art. 156 point 1, paragraph 3, the inscription on rugs is for information purposes only to which brand or model the car is intended and there is no suggestion that this is the original product of the car manufacturer offered in the authorized sales network. Each set is marked with the manufacturer's data. Rugs are manufactured by our company.
3. Customers' personal data provided during registration in the store or at the one-time placing of the order are processed by motohobby.pl, solely for the purpose of orders and, depending on the client's decision expressed in the order, they can be processed for marketing purposes. The customer has the right to supplement, update, rectify personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or their removal if they are incomplete, out-of-date, untrue or have been collected in violation of the law or are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected, and the right to object to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes.
4. Detailed activities related to the implementation of services in the store, not listed above, are described in other parts of the online store website and are an integral part of these regulations.
5. The Polish law applies to the contract for the sale of products in the store.
6. In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code or other acts applicable to the store's operation and functioning shall apply accordingly.
Published on October 1, 2012. The previous version of the regulations applies to previously placed orders.
We enjoy your shopping